From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Time zone||EST (UTC−05:00)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC−04:00)|
|Elevation AMSL||71 ft / 22 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Air Canada Express||Mont-Joli, Montréal–Trudeau|
|Air Liaison||Mont-Joli, Quebec City, Sept-Îles, Wabush|
|Pascan Aviation||Bagotville, Montréal-Saint-Hubert, Sept-Îles|
- Canada Flight Supplement. Effective 0901Z 27 April 2017 to 0901Z 22 June 2017
- Airport Divestiture Status Report Archived September 30, 2015, at the Wayback Machine.
- Synoptic/Metstat Station Information Archived June 28, 2013, at the Wayback Machine.
- Total aircraft movements by class of operation
- Accident history for YBC at Aviation Safety Network
- Past three hours METARs, SPECI and current TAFs for Baie-Comeau Airport from Nav Canada as available.
|This article about an airport in Quebec is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|