From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baihua (白話) may refer to:
- Written vernacular Chinese (白話文), the standard written form for Mandarin Chinese, in contrast to Classical Chinese (文言文)
- Cantonese (粵語廣州話), the native language in Guangdong Province, China
- Yue Chinese (粵方言), the Chinese language that includes Cantonese, native to people from Guangdong Province and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in China
- Pe̍h-ōe-jī (白話字), the Church Romanization for Southern Min language (閩南語), mainly used in Fujian and Taiwan
- Bai language (白語), the spoken language in Yunnan province, by the Bai people
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baihua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.