Bailando (Enrique Iglesias song)
|Single by Enrique Iglesias featuring Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno and Gente de Zona|
|from the album Sex and Love|
|Released||3 February 2014|
|Enrique Iglesias singles chronology|
|Sean Paul singles chronology|
|Gente de Zona singles chronology|
|Luan Santana singles chronology|
|Mickael Carreira singles chronology|
|Bailando (Spanish edition)|
"Bailando" (Spanish Ver.)|
"Bailando" (English Ver.)
"Bailando" (Brazilian Portuguese Ver.)
"Bailando" (Portugal Portuguese Ver.)
"Bailando" (English: "Dancing") is a song by Spanish singer Enrique Iglesias for his tenth studio album Sex and Love (2014). The original Spanish version features the Cuban artists Descemer Bueno and Gente de Zona. The song was written by all of the artists, while production was handled by Carlos Paucar. It was released by Universal Republic Records as the sixth single from the record.
In 2013, the song was already finished by Descemer Bueno and Gente de Zona without Iglesias' vocals. They released a music video and their own version became part of several compilation albums but did not experience a single release.
As of 24 August 2014, there are three other versions of the song that have been released to the music market besides the original Spanish version. The Spanglish version features Jamaican singer Sean Paul. Iglesias also released two Portuguese versions of the song: one version of the song in Portuguese destined for Brazilian market with additional vocals by Brazilian singer Luan Santana, and the other Portuguese version destined for the Portuguese market featured the additional vocals of the Portuguese singer Mickael Carreira.
The original Spanish version of "Bailando" served as the theme song of the soap opera Reina de Corazones which aired on Telemundo. According to the IFPI, Bailando was the tenth best-selling song of 2014 with 8 million units (sales plus track-equivalent streams) worldwide.
In an interview Iglesias gave to Univision Musica, backstage at the Premios lo Nuestro he told the reporter that when Bueno presented the song to him, he initially did not like it and did not want to record it. But after recording he loved the song. He termed it as one of his favorites from the album.
The Peruvian singer and composer Sergio Pelo D'ambrosio Robles reported that the theme "Bailando" (signed by the Cuban Descemer Bueno) by Enrique Iglesias, copied the intro and the chorus of his song "Lejos de ti". A few months later, however, the Peruvian singer decided to withdraw the complaint because experts indicated that there was nothing copied in the lyrics nor in the chorus.
Accompanying music videos for both, the Spanish and the Spanglish versions of "Bailando" were filmed in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic. The video for Spanish version was premiered through Univision on 10 April 2014 and was premiered worldwide on 11 April 2014 through Iglesias' official Vevo account for the Spanglish version through Vevo on 13 June 2014, next the Brazil Portuguese version with Brazilian singer Luan Santana through Vevo on 7 July 2014, and the Portugal Portuguese version with Portugal singer Mickael Carreira on 22 August 2014 through Iglesias' official Vevo account too.
The music video is directed by Cuban producer Alejandro Perez, under Enrique Iglesias' longtime collaborators creative director Yasha Malekzad & executive producer Kasra Pezeshki. The music video was produced by Artist Preserve, London. The featured dancers are from Havana's Ballet Lizt Alfonso. The lead female dancer in the video is Ana Karla Suarez. The video production in the Dominican Republic was produced by Aquiles Jimenez. The Spanish version of the video has been viewed over 2.6 billion times while the English version of the video has received over 280 million views as of October 2018. It is his most viewed video on YouTube, surpassing his 2010 hit "I Like It". The Spanish version of the video is the 11th most viewed video on YouTube. "Bailando" became the first Spanish-language music video to have been viewed over a billion times.
The video starts black and white in a living room, with Bueno singing parts of "Bailando" while Iglesias and Gente de Zona are having fun in the background, before starting to sing along with Bueno. As the song starts, Iglesias, Bueno and Gente de Zona walk the streets of a city, surrounded by working people and kids who juggle soccer balls. They are then seen performing the song in a tunnel, running through a street market and a troop of flamenco dancers showing off their moves. Shortly after, Iglesias is seen to be seduced by a brunette (Ana Karla Suarez) showing her best dance moves. The video ends with Enrique and Co. running back after they hear police sirens approaching them.
Billboard described the video as spectacular and mentioned that "a young Cuban flamenco troupe swirling in red dresses meet up with street dancers with some mad soccer skills in one of the best choreographed encounters since the Sharks met the Jets." Huffington Post also mentioned that the video has a little football and a sensual dance.
Iglesias first performed the Spanish version of "Bailando" on Today in New York City. in a set that included "I'm a Freak", and "Heart Attack". He would go on to perform the song on that year's Nuestra Belleza Latina, Billboard Latin Music Awards and included in a medley with El Perdedor at the Premios Juventud.
Iglesias' first televised performance of the English version at Macy's 4 July Fireworks Spectacular and went on to perform the song at America's Got Talent, Good Morning America in set that included Hero and I'm a Freak. He would also perform the song on So You Think You Can Dance and Fashion Rocks and performed the song as a medley with I'm a Freak at the MTV Europe Music Awards and finally at Pitbull's New Year's Revolution.
The song has since become the most commercially successful song from Sex and Love, charting in more than 50 countries worldwide and it is most successful in Spanish and Portuguese speaking region, topping the charts in Colombia, Dominican Republic, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, and the Latin based charts in the United States. The song debuted at number 81 on the US Billboard Hot 100. The Spanish version of the song has peaked at number 12, making it Iglesias' highest-charting Spanish song of his career on the chart, surpassing the peak of "Loco". It is also his first top 20 hit on the chart since 2011's "Dirty Dancer". The song became Enrique's 13th number-one on the Hot Dance Club Songs chart. As of October 2014, it has crossed the 1,000,000 mark for digital downloads. Billboard named "Bailando" its number 38 song of 2014. "Bailando" was certified triple platinum by the RIAA on 27 August 2015, because of its sales and streamings.
The song first charted on the Hot Latin Songs chart at number 6. In its third week, it topped the chart, becoming his third consecutive single from Sex and Love to hit number one on the chart and his 25th number-one single on the Hot Latin Songs chart. By 28 February 2015, the song had spent 41 consecutive weeks on top of the chart, making the song the longest-run at number one, beating the record set by Shakira, when her song "La Tortura" spent 25 non-consecutive weeks at the top in 2005. The single also debuted on the Latin Pop Songs chart at number 34 and on Tropical Songs chart at number 39.
In the rest of Europe also, the single was a success. It became a top ten hit in Portugal, Romania, Ukraine, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Finland, Netherlands, Russia, Luxembourg, Poland, Serbia, Bulgaria and Slovakia, top 20 hit in France, Czech Republic, Greece and Turkey, top 40 hit in Austria, Germany and Hungary, and a top 50 hit in Sweden. In addition to the Spanish charts, "Bailando" topped the European charts in Portugal, Romania, Italy, Finland, Poland, Serbia and Slovakia.
In the UK and Ireland, however, "Bailando" performed poorly, resulting in its peak at number 75 on the UK Singles Chart and only staying on the chart for a week. In Ireland, the song debuted at 92, and managed a peak of 72, staying for 6 weeks on the Irish charts. Enrique Iglesias marked his return in the French charts by reaching number 12, his last single that entered French charts was "Dirty Dancer" in 2011. In Italy, the song reached number one, making it his highest-charting single there since 2010's Euphoria hit song "I Like It", and has enjoyed 13 weeks at number one.
In Latin America, the song reached number one in Mexico, Colombia, and hit the top 20 in Brazil.
On the Canadian Hot 100, the Spanish version of the song debuted at number 52, then peaking to number 13, making this song his first Spanish single to peak into the top 20. It was also his highest-charting single from Sex and Love on the Canadian Hot 100.
The song gave Iglesias three Latin Grammys including Song of the Year. This was his first win since 2003 when the singer won the Latin Grammy award for Best Pop Vocal Album for Quizás. Apart from song of the year, Bailando won Best Urban Performance and Best Urban Song award also at the Latin Grammys 2014.
|2014||Premios Juventud||My Favorite Lyrics||Won|
|Premios Tu Mundo||Start-Party Song||Won|
|Neox Fan Awards||Song of the Year||Nominated|
|Latin Grammy Awards||Record of the Year||Nominated|
|Song of the Year||Won|
|Best Urban Performance||Won|
|Best Urban Song||Won|
|Los Premios 40 Principales||Best Spanish Song||Nominated|
|Best Spanish Video||Won|
|Premios 40 Principales América||Best Spanish Language Song||Won|
|Latin Music Italian Awards||Best Latin Song of the Year||Nominated|
|Best Latin Male Video of the Year||Won|
|Best Latin Collaboration of the Year||Nominated|
|My Favourite Lyrics||Won|
|2015||ASCAP Awards||Latin Music - Song of the Year||Won|
|Lo Nuestro Awards||Pop Song of the Year||Won|
|Pop Collaboration of the Year||Won|
|Video of the Year||Won|
|Billboard Latin Music Awards||Song of the Year||Won|
|Song of the Year, Vocal Event||Won|
|Pop Song of the Year||Won|
|Airplay Song of the Year||Won|
|Digital Song of the Year||Won|
|Streaming Song of the Year||Won|
|2015 Billboard Music Awards||Top Latin Song||Won|
|Premios Juventud||My Favourite Catchiest Song||Won|
|My Favourite Music Video||Won|
|My Favourite Ringtone||Won|
|The Perfect Combo||Won|
|Canada (Music Canada)||3× Platinum||240,000^|
|Denmark (IFPI Denmark)||Gold||30,000^|
|Spain (PROMUSICAE)||10× Platinum||400,000^|
|Switzerland (IFPI Switzerland)||Platinum||30,000^|
|United Kingdom (BPI)||Silver||200,000|
|United States (RIAA)||4× Platinum||4 million|
*sales figures based on certification alone
|France||28 April 2014||Digital download|||
|Germany||2 May 2014|||
|United States||26 May 2014||Mainstream radio|||
|Italy||20 June 2014|||
- ^[a] signifies a Spanglish version
- ^[b] signifies Brazilian Portuguese version featuring Luan Santana
- Alejandro Pérez: "Descemer Bueno ft. Gente de Zona: Bailando" on YouTube
- "Gente De Zona - Bailando (Tener Contigo) [Feat. Descemer Bueno]" on iTunes
- Piunti, André (15 May 2014). "universosertanejo.blogosfera.uol.com.br/2014/05/15/luan-santana-participa-de-cd-de-enrique-iglesias/". Universo Sertanejo (in Portuguese). Universo Online. Retrieved 16 May 2014.
- "Enrique Iglesias' 'Bailando' Picked as New Telemundo Soap Theme".
- "IFPI publishes Digital Music Report 2015". International Federation of the Phonographic Industry. 14 April 2015. Retrieved 15 April 2015.
- "Enrique Iglesias entrevista en el Backstage de Premios lo Nuestro".
- "Lejos de ti - Pelo D' Ambrosio (Pata Amarilla) Video Clip Oficial Perú" Vídeo Clip - Lejos de ti, Retrieved on 17 July 2014 (in Spanish)
- "El Comercio (Peru)" Pelo D'Ambrosio denuncia plagio en tema de Enrique Iglesias, Retrieved on 17 July 2014 (in Spanish)
- "RPP Radio Broadcasting - Perú" Artistas que fueron acusados de plagio de derecho de autor, Retrieved on 17 July 2014 (in Spanish)
- López, Fran (18 February 2015). "Pelo D' Ambrosio ya no demandará a Enrique Iglesias por 'plagiar' su tema 'Bailando'". Trome.pe. Grupo Editorial El Comercio. Retrieved 18 March 2015.
- "Enrique Iglesias on 'Sex & Love': 'They're the Two Things We Can All Relate To'".
- "BAILANDO MUSIC VIDEO PREMIERE".
- EnriqueIglesiasVEVO (22 August 2014). "Enrique Iglesias - Bailando ft. Mickael Carreira, Descemer Bueno, Gente De Zona" – via YouTube.
- ""Bailando" with Descemer, Gente de Zona, Enrique Iglesias and Sean Paul".
- "Enrique Iglesias, 'Bailando': Flamenco Meets Reggaeton in New Video".
- "Lizt Alfonso Official website".
- "BAILANDO, BAILANDO!".
- "Ana Karla Suarez' Official Website".
- "Aquiles Jimenez".
- "Youtube. Official Music Video 'Bailando', Enrique Iglesias' official Vevo Channel".
- "Most Viewed Videos of All Time (Over 400 million views)". YouTube. Retrieved 12 March 2015.
- Romero, Angie (17 August 2015). "Enrique Iglesias' 'Bailando' Becomes First Spanish Song to Surpass Billion Views on YouTube". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
- "Enrique Iglesias - "Bailando" (Spanish) [Music Video]".
- Notifications, Desktop; Perfil; Configuración; sesión, Cerrar. "VIDEO: Enrique Iglesias aparece 'Bailando' con una sexy morena".
- "Enrique Iglesias, 'Bailando': Flamenco Meets Reggaeton in New Video".
- "Enrique Iglesias Live Freak, Heartattack And Bailando @Today Show".
- "Enrique Iglesias Featuring Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno and Gente De Zona – Bailando". Discogs. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Enrique Iglesias Featuring Descemer Bueno and Gente De Zona – Bailando". Discogs. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- "Enrique Iglesias - Bailando". iTunes. 3 July 2014.
- "Enrique Iglesias - Bailando ft. Luan Santana". iTunes. 3 July 2014.
- "Enrique Iglesias - Bailando (Remixes) [feat. Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno and Gente de Zona]". iTunes. 8 August 2014.
- "Enrique Iglesias - Bailando (Remixes) [feat. Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno and Gente de Zona]". iTunes. 8 August 2014.
- Grein, Paul (2 October 2014). "Chart Watch: Women Tie All-Time Record". Yahoo! Music. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- "American single certifications – Enrique Iglesias – Bailando". Recording Industry Association of America. Retrieved 28 September 2017. If necessary, click Advanced, then click Format, then select Single, then click SEARCH.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Hot Latin Songs)". Billboard.
- Trust, Gary (29 January 2015). "Enrique Iglesias, Descemer Bueno and Gente D' Zona sued over 'Bailando'". Billboard. Retrieved 29 January 2015.
- Mendizabal, Amaya (29 October 2014). "Exclusive: Enrique Iglesias Talks Record-Breaking No. 1 Run For 'Bailando'". Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- . 2 October 2014 http://italiancharts.com/showitem.asp?interpret=Enrique+Iglesias+feat%2E+Sean+Paul+%2F+Gente+De+Zona+%2F+Descemer+Bueno&titel=Bailando&cat=s. Retrieved 1 November 2014. Missing or empty
- "Latin Grammys 2014: Music & Politics Mix as Carlos Vives, Enrique Iglesias Win Big".
- "Enrique Iglesias, Calle 13 Are Big Winners At 2014 Latin Grammys - NBC News".
- Ryan, Gavin (11 October 2014). "The Veronicas Spend Third Week On Top Of ARIA Singles Chart". Noise11. Noise Network. Retrieved 11 October 2014.
- "Austriancharts.at – Enrique Iglesias feat. Descemer Bueno / Gente De Zona – Bailando" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "Ultratop.be – Enrique Iglesias feat. Sean Paul / Gente De Zona / Descemer Bueno – Bailando" (in Dutch). Ultratop 50.
- "Ultratop.be – Enrique Iglesias feat. Sean Paul / Gente De Zona / Descemer Bueno – Bailando" (in French). Ultratop 50.
- "Top 100 Billboard Brasil - weekly". Billboard Brasil (in Portuguese). 3 June 2014. Retrieved 5 June 2014.
- "Top 100 - - Parte 20140826". Archived from the original on 27 August 2014.
- "Top 30 Singles Chart Cambodia - Music Weekly Asia". Archived from the original on 17 November 2014.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Canada CHR/Top 40)". Billboard. Retrieved 16 August 2014.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Canada Hot AC)". Billboard. Retrieved 16 August 2014.
- "Top 10 Música Nacional Radio". National-Report (in Spanish). Radio y Música. 2 June 2014. Archived from the original on 23 December 2013. Retrieved 10 June 2014.
- "ČNS IFPI" (in Czech). Hitparáda – Radio Top 100 Oficiální. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201444 into search.
- "ČNS IFPI" (in Czech). Hitparáda – Digital Top 100 Oficiální. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201438 into search.
- "Charts monitorLATINO República Dominicana – 4ta semana de Agosto". Monitor Latino (in Spanish). RadioNotas. 25 August 2014. Retrieved 11 January 2015.
- "Enrique Iglesias – Chart history" European Hot 100 for Enrique Iglesias.
- "Enrique Iglesias feat. Descemer Bueno / Gente De Zona: Bailando" (in Finnish). Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Enrique Iglesias: Bailando (Feat. Descemer Bueno & Gente De Zona)" (in Finnish). Musiikkituottajat – IFPI Finland. Retrieved 27 July 2014.
- Zywietz, Tobias. "Classement officiel des ventes de singles & titres en France : SNEP Update 02.10.2014 (wk33)". Zobbel. Retrieved 2 October 2014.
- "Offiziellecharts.de – Enrique Iglesias feat. Descemer Bueno / Gente De Zona – Bailando". GfK Entertainment Charts. Retrieved 22 June 2014.
- "Archívum – Slágerlisták – MAHASZ" (in Hungarian). Single (track) Top 40 lista. Magyar Hanglemezkiadók Szövetsége. Retrieved 22 March 2018.
- "Chart Track: Week 39, 2014". Irish Singles Chart.
- "Israel Singles Chart - LetsSingIt Lyrics".
- "Top Digital Downlaod - Classifica settimanale WK 35 (dal 25-08-2014 al 31-08-2014)" (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana. Retrieved 4 September 2014.
- "Luxembourg Digital Songs : Aug 30, 2014 - Billboard Chart Archive".
- "Mexico Airplay". Billboard. 30 August 2014.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 7 April 2014. Retrieved 2014-05-22.
- "Dutch Top 40 (August 2, 2014) - Music Charts".
- 40, Stichting Nederlandse Top. "Top 40".
- "Dutchcharts.nl – Enrique Iglesias feat. Sean Paul / Gente De Zona / Descemer Bueno – Bailando" (in Dutch). Single Top 100.
- "Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video". Polish Airplay Top 100. Retrieved 20 October 2014.
- "Listy bestsellerów, wyróżnienia :: Związek Producentów Audio-Video". Polish Dance Top 50. Retrieved 17 December 2014.
- "Portugal Digital Songs : Page 1 - Billboard".
- "Media Forest – Weekly Charts. Media Forest. 1 September 2014. Retrieved 2 July 2018. Note: Romanian and international positions are rendered together by the number of plays before resulting an overall chart.
- "Russia Weekly General Airplay".
- "SNS IFPI" (in Slovak). Hitparáda – Radio Top 100 Oficiálna. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201438 into search. Retrieved 24 September 2014.
- "SNS IFPI" (in Slovak). Hitparáda – Singles Digital Top 100 Oficiálna. IFPI Czech Republic. Note: insert 201438 into search. Retrieved 19 August 2014.
- "SloTop50: Slovenian official singles weekly chart" (in Slovenian). SloTop50. Retrieved 24 August 2014.
- "Spanishcharts.com – Enrique Iglesias feat. Descemer Bueno / Gente De Zona – Bailando" Canciones Top 50.
- "Swedishcharts.com – Enrique Iglesias feat. Sean Paul / Gente De Zona / Descemer Bueno – Bailando". Singles Top 100.
- "Swisscharts.com – Enrique Iglesias feat. Descemer Bueno / Gente De Zona – Bailando". Swiss Singles Chart.
- "lescharts.ch - Singles (Week 24)". Les charts de la Suisse romande. Retrieved 25 June 2016.
- "Number One Top 20" (in Turkish). Number 1 TV. 26 January 2014. Archived from the original on 1 July 2014.
- Zywietz, Tobias. "CHART: CLUK Update 23.08.2014 (wk33)". Zobbel. Retrieved 23 August 2014.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Latin Pop Songs)". Billboard.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Tropical Songs)". Billboard.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Adult Contemporary)". Billboard.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Adult Pop Songs)". Billboard.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Dance Club Songs)". Billboard.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Pop Songs)". Billboard.
- "Enrique Iglesias Chart History (Rhythmic)". Billboard.
- "Top 100". Record Report. R.R. Digital C.A. 2 September 2014. Archived from the original on 2 September 2014.
- "ultratop.be - ULTRATOP BELGIAN CHARTS".
- "MUSICA RADIO EN COLOMBIA - "TOP 100 DEL AÑO 2015"".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 1 January 2015. Retrieved 2015-01-11.
- "FIMI - Classifiche Annuali 2014 "TOP OF THE MUSIC" FIMI-GfK: un anno di musica italiana" (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana. Archived from the original on 13 January 2015. Retrieved 19 January 2015.
- Hung, Steffen. "Dutch Charts - dutchcharts.nl". Archived from the original on 12 January 2015.
- Hung, Steffen. "Swiss Year-End Charts December 20 2014 - swisscharts.com".
- "Pop Songs – Year End 2014". Billboard. Archived from the original on December 25, 2014. Retrieved December 19, 2014.
- "2014 Year-End Hot Latin Songs". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc.
- "Classifiche "Top of the Music" 2015 FIMI-GfK: La musica italiana in vetta negli album e nei singoli digitali" (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana. Retrieved 13 January 2016.
- "Latin Airplay Songs Year-End 2015". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc.
- "The Year in Latin 2015". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc.
- "Latin Pop Songs Year-End 2015". Billboard. Nielsen Business Media, Inc.
- "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2014 Singles". Australian Recording Industry Association.
- "Ultratop − Goud en Platina – singles 2015". Ultratop. Hung Medien. Retrieved 2 October 2015.
- "Canadian single certifications – Enrique Iglesias – Bailando". Music Canada. Retrieved 10 October 2014.
- "Danish single certifications – Enrique Iglesias – Bailando". IFPI Denmark. Retrieved 2 October 2015. Click on næste to go to page if certification is from the official website.
- "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (Enrique Iglesias; 'Bailando')" (in German). Bundesverband Musikindustrie. Retrieved 15 March 2017.
- "Enrique Iglesias – Bailando: Italian Certification" (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana. Retrieved 18 January 2016.
- "Certificaciones" (in Spanish). Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas. Retrieved 30 May 2014. Type Enrique Iglesias in the box under the ARTISTA column heading and Bailando in the box under TÍTULO
- "Dutch single certifications – Enrique Iglesias – Bailando" (in Dutch). Nederlandse Vereniging van Producenten en Importeurs van beeld- en geluidsdragers. Enter Bailando in the "Artiest of titel" box.
- "Polish Single certifications – Enrique Iglesias – Bailando" (in Polish). Polish Society of the Phonographic Industry.
- "Spanish single certifications – Enrique Iglesias feat. Gente De Zona & Descemer Bueno – Bailando" (PDF) (in Spanish). Productores de Música de España. Select single under "Chart", enter the certification year in the field "Year". Select the certification month in the field "Semana". Click on "Search Charts".
- "Guld- och Platinacertifikat" (in Swedish). IFPI Sweden. Type Enrique Iglesias feat. Sean Paul in the top right search bar. Click on "Sok" and select Bailando and see certification.
- "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Enrique Iglesias; 'Bailando')". IFPI Switzerland. Hung Medien.
- "British single certifications – Enrique Iglesias – Bailando". British Phonographic Industry. Retrieved 29 April 2017. Select singles in the Format field. Select Silver in the Certification field. Type Bailando in the "Search BPI Awards" field and then press Enter.
- "Bailando (feat. Sean Paul, Descemer Bueno & Gente de Zona) [English Version] - Single by Enrique Iglesias on iTunes".
- "Bailando" – via Amazon.
- "Bailando" – via Amazon.
- http://www.radioairplay.fm/RadioDate/PublicDetails/62492/ENRIQUE-IGLESIAS-Bailando-Universal[permanent dead link]