From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bailey may refer to:
- Bailey (surname)
- Bailey (given name)
- Edward Hodges Baily (1788–1867), English sculptor, sometimes misspelled Bailey
- Ward, or bailey, a courtyard of a castle or fortification, enclosed by a curtain wall
- Bailey bridge, a portable prefabricated truss bridge
- Bailey (car), a former USA automobile manufacturer using rotary engines in its cars
- Bailey, a sea area in the BBC Shipping Forecast
- Bailey, New Hampshire, a fictional town depicted in the comic book Mister Miracle
- Baileys Irish Cream, a type of alcoholic liqueur
- Old Bailey, nickname of the Central Criminal Court in London, England
- Beetle Bailey, a comic strip created by Mort Walker
- Bailey, a type of robot in the television series Cleopatra 2525
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bailey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.