Bailey De Young
|Bailey De Young|
September 16, 1989
|Spouse(s)||Tyler De Young (m. 2014)|
De Young is a native of Sacramento, California. She is a dancer, starting around the age of seven, with a focus in jazz, tap, and ballet. Additionally, she is a trained soprano and has various theater credits. She graduated from the American Musical and Dramatic Academy. After that, she landed a leading role as Ginny Thompson in the ABC Family series Bunheads. In 2014, she made a guest appearance in the sitcom Baby Daddy as Bailey, and Jenna Taylor on The Middle. In 2014, she was cast in the MTV sitcom Faking It as Lauren.
She and musician Tyler De Young were married on August 3, 2014.
|2012–2013||Bunheads||Virginia "Ginny" Thompson||Main role|
|The Middle||Jenna Taylor||Episodes: "From Orson with Love" & "The Second Act"|
|2014||Baby Daddy||Bailey||Episode: "The Wingmom"|
|Petals on the Wind||Carrie Dollanganger||TV film|
|2014–2016||Faking It||Lauren Cooper||Main role|
|2015||The Murder Pact||Poppy||TV film|
|2016||Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life||Heidi||Episode: "Summer"|
|2017||The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel||Imogene||Episode: "Pilot"|
- "Bailey Buntain (Ginny)". ABCFamily.com. Retrieved May 20, 2014.
- Brokaw, Francine. "Bailey Buntain Talks about Bunheads". specialneeds.com. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "Exclusive Q&A with Bunheads' Bailey Buntain". abcspark.ca. 2012-06-07. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "BUNHEADS star Bailey Buntain previews her guest spot on THE MIDDLE". mytakeontv.com. 2012-10-03. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- "Faking It › Cast › Bailey Buntain". MTV. Retrieved May 19, 2014.
- Elizabeth Wagmeister (April 2, 2014). "'Bunheads' Star Bailey Buntain Guest Stars On 'Baby Daddy'". Hollywood Life. Retrieved May 19, 2014.
- "Actress Bailey Buntain marries". Hollywood.com. 5 August 2014. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bailey De Young.|