|Lahore, Punjab, 54000
|Motto||Education at its Excellence ( Modern Education with Islamic Values )|
|Chairman||Muhammad Wasim Butt|
|Age||3 to 16|
|Enrollment||500 (in 2008)|
History of the school
Before being named as Bait-Ul-Ilm School in 1998, the school was known as the New Punjab Grammar School. New Punjab Grammar School itself had previously occupied premises at Bilal Gunj centre in Lahore city where till 2007, it was known as Bilal Gunj Pupil Teacher Centre. The original institution of Bilal Gunj dates from the early 1990s.
The school has two campuses:
- Muhammad campus, also known as the Johar Town campus, is located in the south of Lahore.
- Siddique campus, also known as the Bilal Gunj campus, is located in the west of Lahore.
Bait-Ul-Ilm School provides education up to Matriculation Level in Science and Arts. O level programmes are also offered.
- Muhammad Wasim Butt, Chairman (Bait-Ul-Ilm)
- Mrs. Summera Butt, Managing Director (Bait-Ul-Ilm)
- Muhammad Zahid Butt, Principal (Bait-Ul-Ilm)
- Mrs. Syed Qurat-ul-Ain Fatima, Vice Principal (Muhammad Campus)