|Traded as||SSE: 601212|
|Predecessor||Baiyin Nonferrous Metal Corporation|
|Products||Copper, Zinc, Lead, Silver, Gold|
|Revenue||CN¥55.950 billion (2016)|
|CN¥635 million (2016)|
|CN¥252 million (2016)|
|Total assets||CN¥44.421 billion (2016)|
|Total equity||CN¥11.122 billion (2016)|
Footnotes / references|
in consolidated financial statement
|Baiyin Nonferrous Group Co., Ltd.|
Since 15 February 2017, Baiyin Nonferrous is a listed company in the Shanghai Stock Exchange. In 2017, the localized version of Fortune ranked Baiyin Nonferrous as the 116th of top 500 Chinese enterprises.
The predecessor of the company was established in 1954, as one of the industrial project of the First Five Year Plan. It was the main copper supplier in China, however, the mining pit opened in 1956 was shut down in 1988. The city of Baiyin was declared by the government as “resource exhaustion”. As of 2016, the company rely on investment in China, South Africa, Peru, DR Congo and the Philippines.
|Gansu Provincial People's Government||36.16%||directly and indirectly owned|
|CITIC Guoan Group||32.27%||privately owned company; associate company of CITIC Group|
|Ruiyuan (Shanghai) Investment Fund (Chinese: 瑞源（上海）股权投资基金)||11.47%||a private equity fund[nb 2]|
|China Cinda Asset Management||5.38%||state-owned|
|National Social Security Fund||0.86%|
|China Orient Asset Management||0.63%||state-owned|
|China Huarong Asset Management||0.30%||state-owned|
|China Great Wall Asset Management||0.11%||state-owned|
- Acronym of Baiyin Nonferrous Metal Corporation
- CITIC Guoan Group was one of the limited partner of the fund for CN¥200 million investment; the manager and general partner of the fund was China-Africa Xinyin Investment, which CITIC Guoan Group also owned 30% share capital directly, plus an additional 30% stake via a non wholly owned (41.10%) subsidiary (Chinese: 白银有色产业集团) of CITIC Guoan Group; China-Africa Development Fund owned 35% share capital in China-Africa Xinyin Investment
- "2016年年度报告" [2016 Annual Report] (PDF). Baiyin Nonferrous (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 19 April 2017. Retrieved 22 April 2017.
- "Not so grim up north-west". The Economist. Retrieved 2017-05-12.
- About us (in Chinese)
- "首次公开发行A股股票上市公告书" (PDF). Baiyin Nonferrous (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 14 February 2017. Retrieved 22 April 2017.
- "2015年年度报告" [2015 Annual Report]. CITIC Guoan Group (in Chinese). Shanghai Clearing House. 29 April 2016. Retrieved 12 November 2016.
- Filings in National Credit Information Publicity System http://www.gsxt.gov.cn