Baiyon at the Game Developers Conference China 2011
|Birth name||Tomohisa Kuramitsu|
|Also known as||Wet Side|
Baiyon, Real name Tomohisa Kuramitsu, has an artistic vision which links his own graphical designs and music.
In 1998, Kuramitsu began painting and making music, and later founded the Brain Escape Sandwich Recordings label.
As a visual artist, Kuramitsu went by the name Wet Side and applied his unique expression to many things ranging from posters to clothing, and collections of copyright-free graphics.
- 2004 - Involved in the production of documentary "moog", charged with the opening, and sections of the closing, theme
- 2005 - Live painting at Aichi Expo
- 2006 - Released 1st Album "Like a school on lunch time" (also available on 7" EP)
- 2007 - Took part in Stop Rokkasho Project
- 2008 - Released "Goshoguruma EP" through WC Recordings
- 2008 - Released "S Soup EP" through Irish label D1.Recordings.
In popular culture
PixelJunk Eden has since been released for PC through Valve's digital distribution platform, Steam. The game's soundtrack, created by Baiyon, is available alone or bundled with the game. The soundtrack includes his music from the original game and the "Encore" expansion in 320kbit/s MP3 files.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Baiyon.|