From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Baja or baja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baja may refer to:
- In northwestern Mexico:
- Baja, Hungary, city
- Baja Verapaz, department of Guatemala
- Nedeljko Bajić Baja, ethnically Bosnian singer
- Baja Mali Knindža, folk singer
- Baja Tamindžić, football goalkeeper
- Subaru Baja, Subaru crossover automobile
- Baja bug, car originated for racing
- "Baja" (song), the most known song by The Astronauts (1963)
- Baja Jacket, a long-sleeved hooded pullover (garment)
- "Baja", an instrumental track on the Böhse Onkelz album Schwarz—see Weiß & Schwarz
- All pages beginning with "Baja"
- All pages with titles containing Baja
- Baha (disambiguation)
- Baja California (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.