Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
|Anuj Agarwal (MD & CEO) |
|Total assets||INR 4,361,583|
|Parent||Bajaj Finserv, Allianz SE|
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (formerly part of Bajaj Auto Limited) owned by the Bajaj Group of India and Allianz SE, a European financial services company. Being one of the private insurance companies in India, it offers insurance products for financial planning and security.
It is led by Anuj Agarwal, who is the Managing director and Chief Executive Office of the company.
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance began operations on 12 March 2001 and today has a pan-India presence of 759 branches. It is headquartered in Pune, India. Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 3 August 2001 to conduct Life Insurance business in India.
Products and Services
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance offers a range of insurance services, operating through Participating, Non-Participating, and Linked segments.
- "List of Insurers". irda. Retrieved 4 December 2014.
- "Annual Report 2014-2015" (PDF). bajajallianz.
- "Company Overview of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Limited". investing.businessweek.com. Retrieved 10 February 2014.
- "Company Overview of Bajaj Finserv Limited - Anuj Agarwal". bloomberg.com.
- "Bajaj Allianz Life Gets CARE AAA Rating for the Second Consecutive Year". newsvoir.com. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- "Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance company Info". smartinvestments.com.