|public company (BSE: 500032)|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Mr. Shishir Bajaj, Chairman & managing director, Mr. Kushagra Bajaj, Chairman and Managing Director of Bajaj Hindusthan|
Sugar, Power & By products of sugarhomepage = Official Website
|Revenue||₹150.08 billion (US$2.4 billion) (2013)|
Number of employees
Bajaj Hindusthan Sugar Limited is a sugar producer in India, reportedly the largest in the country. It is a member of Bajaj Group. The company is headquartered in Mumbai, India. Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd is also known as BHL.
The site selected for the first plant was at Gola Gokarannath in district Lakhimpur Kheri in the Terai region of Uttar Pradesh (UP), an area rich in sugar cane. Another sugar plant with a cane crushing capacity of 1400 TCD was set up in 1972 at Palia Kalan, a large cane supplying centre at a distance of about 70 kilometres from Gola Gokarannath.,
- ":: Bajaj Hindustan Ltd. ::". Bajajhindusthan.com. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
- BSE India. Chairman of Bajaj Hindusthan
- "BSE Plus". Bseindia.com. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
- "Bajaj Hindusthan back in black; posts Rs 69cr profit in Sep Qtr". The Economic Times. India. 16 December 2009. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "Bajaj Hindusthan gains four per cent on BSE". The Economic Times. India. 24 Dec 2008. Retrieved 28 February 2010.
- "REFILE-Farmers lay siege to Bajaj Hindusthan mill – paper | Reuters". In.reuters.com. 9 June 2008. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
- "Bajaj Hindusthan to pay only Rs 60/quintal for cane". The Hindu Business Line. 22 October 2007. Archived from the original on 5 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
- Udayan Mukherjee. "Balrampur Chini to surge if Bajaj Hindusthan buys its stake – CNBC-TV18". Moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
- "Bajaj Hindusthan eyes Balrampur mills; No. 2 global spot within reach – Corporate News". livemint.com. 30 October 2009. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
- "Bajaj Hindusthan Q2 net drops 94% to Rs 3.66 crore". Hindu.com. PTI. 24 April 2007. Archived from the original on 6 April 2010. Retrieved 2010-02-28.
- "Bajaj Hindusthan". Business.mapsofindia.com. Retrieved 2011-01-28.
- "Mr. Kushagra Bajaj is the Joint Managing Director of Bajaj Hindusthan". bajajhindusthan.com.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|