(Redirected from Bajazet)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Bayezid I (1360–1403), Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1389 to 1402
- Bayezid II (1447–1512), Sultan of the Ottoman Empire from 1481 to 1512
- Bayazid Pir Roshan (b. 1525), a Pashtun warrior-poet and freedom fighter
- Şehzade Bayezid (1525–1561), son of Sultan Suleiman I of the Ottoman Empire and his wife Hürrem Sultan
- Bayazid Bastami (804–874 or 877/78), Persian Sufi
- Bayazid (Jalayirids), Shaikh Bayazid Jalayir, Jalayirid Prince and governor of Soltaniyeh from 1382 to 1384
- Bayezid II Mosque (disambiguation)
- Beyazıt Square, a district on the European side of Istanbul
- Doğubeyazıt ("East Beyazıt" in Turkish), a city and district of Ağrı Province, Turkey
- Gavar (Novo-Bayazet/"New Beyazit"), a town in Armenia
- Bajazet (play), a 1672 play by Jean Racine
- Bajazet, a 1719 opera by Francesco Gasparini
- Bajazet (opera), a 1735 opera by Antonio Vivaldi
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Beyazid.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.