Wikiversity (learning resources)
Wikivoyage (travel guide)
Wikinews (news source)
Wikidata (linked database)
Wikispecies (species directory)
You do not have permission to create this page, for the following reasons:
- Look for Bak pasir on one of Wikipedia's sister projects:Wikipedia does not have an article with this exact name. Please search for Bak pasir in Wikipedia to check for alternative titles or spellings.
- You need to log in or create an account to create this page.
- Search for "Bak pasir" in existing articles.
- Look for pages within Wikipedia that link to this title.
Other reasons this message may be displayed:
- If a page was recently created here, it may not be visible yet because of a delay in updating the database; wait a few minutes or try the purge function.
- Titles on Wikipedia are case sensitive except for the first character; please check alternative capitalizations and consider adding a redirect here to the correct title.
- If the page has been deleted, check the deletion log, and see Why was the page I created deleted?.
This IP address has been blocked from editing Wikipedia.Most people who see this message have done nothing wrong. Some kinds of blocks restrict editing from specific service providers or telecom companies in response to recent abuse or vandalism, and affect other users who are unrelated to that abuse. See below if you do not believe you have done anything wrong.
This does not affect your ability to read Wikipedia pages.
There are currently multiple blocks against your username, your IP address, or both. The block details below give information about the longest block.
The IP address or range 184.108.40.206 has been blocked (disabled) for the following reason(s):
There are multiple blocks against your account and/or IP address
This block will expire on 10:52, 20 August 2024.
Even when blocked, you will usually still be able to edit your user talk page and email administrators and other editors.
For information on how to proceed, please read the FAQ for blocked users and the guideline on block appeals. The guide to appealing blocks may also be helpful.
Other useful links: Blocking policy · Help:I have been blocked