|Date of birth||5 May 1990|
|Place of birth||Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire|
|Height||1.82 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Defensive Midfielder|
|2010||→ Rosenborg (loan)||3||(0)|
|2013||→ Dinamo Zagreb (loan)||8||(0)|
|2014||→ Al Ain (loan)||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 January 2016.
Saré was born in Ivory Coast, but is of Burkinabé descent. He was called up to the Burkina Faso national football team for a pair of 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualification matches in March 2016. He made his debut in a 1-0 victory against Uganda.
- CFR Cluj
- Dinamo Zagreb
- "the Ivorian international Olympic player Bakary Bouba Sare has signed with CFR 1907 Cluj". cfr1907. Retrieved 23 February 2011.
- "Bouba s-a transferat la Dinamo Zagreb" (in Romanian). Mureș County City News. 5 July 2013.
- "Sare joins the fray at Al Ain after Bastos transfers to Roma". John McAuley. The National (Abu Dhabi). Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- "Gabon 2017: Burkina Faso name 25-man squad for Uganda clash - 2017 Africa Cup of Nations Qualifiers - Burkina Faso". Africanfootball.com. 2016-03-12. Retrieved 2016-06-23.
- "CAF - Competitions - Q CAN 2017 - Match Details". Cafonline.com. Retrieved 2016-06-23.
|This biographical article related to association football in Belgium, about a midfielder, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|