Baker Boyer Bank
|Public (OTC BB: BBBK.OB), family owned and operated|
|Predecessor||Baker Boyer Bancorp|
|Founded||Walla Walla, Washington, U.S. (November 10, 1869 )|
|Founder||Dr. D.S. Baker and John F. Boyer|
Number of locations
|7 branches (2015)|
|Southeastern Washington and Northeastern Oregon|
|Megan Clubb, Chair, and Mark Kajita, CEO|
Number of employees
It was the first Walla Walla bank to open a branch office. Bank CEO Mark Kajita is the third non-family President and CEO of the organization and was preceded by Baker Boyer's Board Chairman, Megan Clubb, a descendant of bank founder Dorsey S. Baker.
- Reed, Diane B. (2014). Legendary Locals of Walla Walla. Charleston, South Carolina. pp. 26, 27.
- "Smoke investigation downtown closes road, shuts down power". My Columbia Basin. May 8, 2018.
- Becker, Paula (March 31, 2006). "Walla Walla County – Thumbnail History". HistoryLink.org Essay 7679.
- Bentley, Judy. Walking Washington's History: Ten Cities. University of Washington Press.
- Hillhouse, Vicki (September 15, 2015). "Baker Boyer Bank leader Megan Clubb to retire". Walla Walla Union Bulletin.
- Hillhouse, Vicki (July 23, 2010). "Baker Boyer to shutter Weston branch". Walla Walla Union Bulletin.
|This United States bank-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|