Baker Township, Morgan County, Indiana
Location in Morgan County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||15.66 sq mi (40.6 km2)|
|• Land||15.41 sq mi (39.9 km2)|
|• Water||0.24 sq mi (0.6 km2) 1.53%|
|Elevation||702 ft (214 m)|
|• Density||46.5/sq mi (18.0/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|ZIP codes||46151, 47433|
|GNIS feature ID||453094|
Baker Township is one of fourteen townships in Morgan County, Indiana, United States. As of the 2010 census, its population was 717 and it contained 274 housing units. The township contains Morgan–Monroe State Forest.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 15.66 square miles (40.6 km2), of which 15.41 square miles (39.9 km2) (or 98.40%) is land and 0.24 square miles (0.62 km2) (or 1.53%) is water.
- Turkey Track at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains Sodom Cemetery.
- Metropolitan School District of Martinsville Schools
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 47
- State Senate District 37
- "Baker Township, Morgan County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Baker Township
||Ray Township||Jefferson Township|
|Wayne Township, Owen County||Washington Township|
|Bean Blossom Township, Monroe County||Washington Township, Monroe County|