|Founder||Roger & Lesley Gillespie|
|Headquarters||293 Camberwell Road,|
Number of locations
|Elise and David Christie (CEO)|
Bakers Delight is an Australian-owned multinational bakery franchise chain, with franchisors in Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the United States.
Bakers Delight was established in May 1980 by husband and wife team, Roger and Lesley Gillespie. Roger, a third-generation baker, opened a single bakery on Glenferrie Road in Hawthorn, Victoria.
- "Bakers Delight". bakersdelight.co.nz. Retrieved 8 September 2022.
- "About Bakers Delight AU". Bakers Delight. Retrieved 5 August 2022.
- Asa Wahlquist (17 April 2010). "The Rise and Fall of our daily bread". The Australian. Archived from the original on 4 June 2011.
- Kate Kendall (30 July 2009). "Moments with Marketers: Chris Caldwell". Marketing Magazine. Archived from the original on 7 August 2009.
- Sherer, Karen (30 June 2000). "Franchise aims for more dough". New Zealand Herald.
- Ian Jacques (21 June 2018). "Cobs Opening at Tsawwassen Commons". Delta Optimist.
- About Us Archived 12 September 2009 at the Wayback Machine