|Named for||RAJ SHUKLA & NEETESH DUBEY|
|• sk sangam group||abhishek kumar shukla|
|• Total||2.24 km2 (0.86 sq mi)|
|Elevation||142 m (466 ft)|
|• Density||5,800/km2 (15,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bakewar is a town and a nagar panchayat in Etawah district in the state of Uttar Pradesh, India. It is 22 km from district headquarters Etawah. Bakewar is famous for its very good education system, Agriculture Training Institute and for National highway no. 2. Bakewar is situated at national highway no. 2 (Mughal Road). It is between Agra and Kanpur, the two biggest cities of Uttar Pradesh. Agra is 145 km north and Kanpur is 135 km on south of Bakewar. Bharthana is the nearest railway (11 km) of Bakewar, situated in the east.
Bakewar is located at  It has an average elevation of 142 metres (465 feet)..
As of 2001[update]'s India census, Bakewar had a population of 13,053. Males constitute 53% of the population and females 47%. Bakewar has an average literacy rate of 59%, lower than the national average of 79.9%; with 69% of the males and 54% of females literate. 18% of the population is under 6 years of age.
Places of interest
- SK SANGAM GROUP AGRO PRPDUCER COMPONY LIMITED * 141 BAKEWAR BUJURG FATEHPUR
- Khera, located at Chakarnagar (a nearby town), 13 km from Bakewar.
- Temple Of Devi Sati located at one KM on Bharthana Road. Devi Sati temple is the symbol Of faith of the people's of Bakewar and many other villages near about.
- MAGHAI A huge pond called Maghai covered two-thirds of town Bakewar and it provides security to peoples of Bakewar by antisocial elements.
- Dairy Plant is huge plant situated on Auraiya Road, is highly productive place, where milk is collected, stored and send to other big dairy plant for further processing.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bakewar
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 2004-06-16. Retrieved 2008-11-01.
Chambal river is also a place of interest. there is too much fun.