Bakit Lahat ng Gwapo may Boyfriend?
|Bakit Lahat ng Gwapo may Boyfriend?|
Movie title card
|Directed by||Jun Robles Lana|
|Box office||P 24 million|
Bakit Lahat ng Gwapo may Boyfriend? (transl. Why Does Every Handsome Guy have a Boyfriend?) is a 2016 Philippine comedy-drama film directed by Jun Robles Lana, starring Anne Curtis, Dennis Trillo, Paolo Ballesteros. It was scheduled to be released on October 19, 2016 by Viva Films.
Kylie, a wedding planner, who has had a string of boyfriends. Unfortunately for her, all of them have turned out to be gay including Benj, her first boyfriend. On the upside, some of them have become good friends. In fact, Benj became one of her best friends, on top of being a business partner in a wedding planning venture. Because of her "luck" with men, she comes to believe that she will never find a real guy. Everyone she will get attracted to will eventually come out as gay. This theory gets put to the test when she meets Diego, Benj's childhood best friend and secret love, with whom she gets easily smitted. Egged on by Benj, Kylie sets out to prove that she's right again that Diego, who is engaged to be married to a beautiful and classy lady, is indeed another closet case.
Cast and Characters
- Will Devaughn as Henry
- Yam Concepcion as Fiona
- Sinon Loresca as Ramon Ramon
- Prince Stefan as Tom
- Yayo Aguila as Dina
- Donnalyn Bartolome as Cindy
- Michael De Mesa as Nap/Lexi
- Alma Concepcion as Julia
- Aedrianne Acar (7 June 2016). "LOOK: Dennis Trillo and Paolo Ballesteros team up with Anne Curtis in 'Bakit Lahat Ng Gwapo May Boyfriend?'". GMA Network. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- Mary Louise Ligunas (3 September 2016). "WATCH: Trailer of 'Bakit Lahat Ng Gwapo May Boyfriend?'". GMA Network. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- "Next in line: Bakit Lahat ng Gwapo may Boyfriend?". Manila Bulletin. 29 July 2016. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- Joyce Jimenez (8 June 2016). "Anne Curtis, Dennis, Paolo Ballesteros star in a comedy film". Philippine Star. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
- Lolit Solis (26 September 2016). "Bakit Lahat ng Gwapo May Boyfriend may playdate na". Philippine Star. Retrieved 26 September 2016.
|This article about a film made in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|