Bakalia Government High School
|Bakalia Government High School|
|Motto||Lord, rise my knowledge|
|Grades||5th to 10h Grade|
|Number of students||1500+|
Bakalia Government High School, formerly known as Bakalia Government Laboratory High School is a government co-educational institution located in Bakoliya Thana, Chittagong, Bangladesh. The school was established in 1967. Boys & girls are split into two separate shifts in the school. Girls attend school in the morning shift while boys attend their classes starting from noon which is known as day shift. The school has 32 teachers for its over 1580 students. According to the results of Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination in 2015, the school was ranked 19th position in Chittagong Board.
The school was established in 1967 during the Pakistani rule. After the independence of Bangladesh in 1971, the school came under the control of the government of Bangladesh.
- Aparnacharan City Corporation Girls' High School
- Dr. Khastagir Government Girls' School
- Chittagong Collegiate School and College
- Saint Placid's High School
- Nasirabad Government High School
- "From 'Teacher section' of the school's website".
- "Report of The Daily Ittefaq on Bakalia Govt. High School". The Daily Ittefaq. May 22, 2013.
- "Report of Ntv on top 20 schools in Chittagong Board based on the Secondary School Certificate examinationin 2015". NTV. May 30, 2015.
- Bivash (The School Megazine of Bakalia Govt. High School, Published in 2006)