From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baksan may refer to:
- Baksan (town), a town in the Kabardino-Balkar Republic, Russia
- Baksan Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which incorporates Baksan (town)
- Baksan River, a river in the Kabardino-Balkar Republic, Russia
- Baksan (inhabited locality), a list of places bearing the name
- Baksan Hydroelectric Power Station, a power station on the Baksan River in the Kabardino-Balkar Republic, Russia
- Baksansky (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.