Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bala is a given name and surname. People with that name include:
- A. Balasubramaniam (born 1971), Indian sculptor, painter, printmaker, and installation artist
- Bala (director), a South Indian film director
- Bala Deshpande, Indian venture capitalist
- Bala Garba (born 1974), Nigerian footballer and coach
- Bala Hijam (born 1991), Indian actress
- Bala Jones (fl. 1901), Wales rugby player
- Bala Kumar, South Indian film actor
- Bala S. Manian, Indian-born Silicon Valley entrepreneur
- Bala Mohammed (born 1958), Nigerian senator
- Bala Murali (born 1969), Indian cricket umpire
- Bala Sawant (died 2015), Indian politician from Maharashtra
- Bala Tampoe (1922–2014), Sri Lankan lawyer and a trade unionist
- Bala Varman (r. 398-422), ruler of Kamarupa
- Bhai Bala (1466–1544), Saint of the Sikh Religion.
- Carlos Balá (born 1925), Argentine Actor.
- Iwan Bala (born 1956), Welsh Artist.
- Krystian Bala (born 1973), Polish Writer, Photographer and Convicted Murderer.
- Chris Bala (born 1978), American Ice-Hockey Player.
- Fábio Bala (born 1981), Brazilian Footballer.
- Manju Bala (born 1989), Indian Track and Field Athlete.
- Kujtim Bala (born 1990), Kosovar Football Player, playing for Halmstads BK.
- Roland Bala, (born 1990), Papua New Guinean Footballer.
- Danillo Bala (born 1993), Brazilian Footballer.
- Aliko Bala (born 1997), Nigerian Footballer.
- Parveen Bala, Fijian Politician
|given name or the same family name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|