Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Directed by||Kamalakara Kameshwara Rao|
|Produced by||Mahija Prakasa Rao|
S. V. Ranga Rao
|Music by||Saluri Rajeshwara Rao|
- Baby Sridevi as Dussala
- Anjali Devi as Kunti
- Kanta Rao as Pandu Raju
- S. V. Ranga Rao as Bhishma
- Master Prabhakar as Duryodhana
- Dhulipala as Sakhuni
- Mikkilineni as Dhritarashtra
- S. Varalakshmi as Gandhari
- Haranath as Narada
- M. Balayya as Mahendra
- Rajanala as Yama Dharma Raja
- "Aadenoi Nagakanyaka Choodaloi Veerabalaka"
- "Bhale Bhale Bhale Bhale Pedabava"
- "Maanavude Mahaneeyudu Shaktiyutudu Yuktiparudu"
- "Narayana Nee Leela Navarasabharitam"
- "Taarangam Taarangam Taandavakrishna Taarangam"
- "Vindu Bhojanam Pasandu Bhojanam"
- Master Prabhakar also acted in Balaraju Katha. Sisindri Chittibabu and Yashoda Krishna have grown up and are presently living in Chennai. Baby Sumathi is his younger sister, who also a child actor and heroine in a movie.
|This article about a Telugu-language film of the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|