|Look up Balaclava, balaclava, or balaclavas in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balaclava or Balaklava may refer to:
- Balaklava, a town in the Crimea, Sevastopol Region site of the Battle of Balaclava of the Crimean War
- Balaklava, South Australia, a town in Australia
- Balaklava, California, a ghost town
- Balaclava, County Durham, County Durham, England
- Balaclava, Grey County, Ontario, Canada
- Balaclava, Jamaica, a town in Jamaica
- Balaclava railway station, Jamaica, Balaclava, Jamaica
- Balaclava, Mauritius, a city in Pamplemousses District, Mauritius
- Balaclava, New South Wales, a village in Australia
- Balaclava, New Zealand, a suburb of Dunedin
- Balaclava, Renfrew County, Ontario, Canada
- Balaclava, Victoria, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia
- Balaclava Junction, a tram junction in Caulfield North, Victoria, Australia
- Division of Balaclava, an electoral division in Victoria, Australia
- Battle of Balaclava, a major battle in the Crimean War
- Balaclava (clothing), a form of headgear also known as a "balaclava helmet" or "ski mask"
- Balaklava, a GWR Iron Duke Class steam locomotive
- Balaklava (album), a 1968 album by the group Pearls Before Swine
- Balaclava (song), a song from the Arctic Monkeys album Favourite Worst Nightmare
- Balaclava (film), a 1928 British war film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balaclava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.