From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up بلدي in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balady or Baladi (بلدي) is an Arabic word meaning "native" or "local." It may refer to:
- Baladi cheese, a Middle Eastern feta
- Balady citron, a variety of citron in Israel and Palestine
- Baladi music, a form of urban Egyptian dance music
- Baladi, a group of Yemenite Jews
- Beledi, also called "baladi", a duple meter used in Arabic music; and also rustic or folk tradition music
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balady.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.