Balaji Temple, Ketkawla
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Balaji Temple, Ketkawle|
- This temple is a replica of the original Tirupati Temple located in Tirumala.
- Everything is perfect copy of the idol, Sanctorum, wood work, priests are abode of the Lord Venkateswara at Tirumala.
- The Venkateshwara charitable trust built the temple from 1996 to 2003.
- Created by the V H Group spending 27 Crore Rs.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Balaji Temple, Ketkawla.|
|This article about a Hindu place of worship is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- Mahesh Pathak, "Prati Balaji temple – Ketkawale near Pune", TrekBook India, 23 May 2018