From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Balbo and similar may mean:
- Abel Balbo, Abel Eduardo Balbo, an Argentine football manager
- Cesare Balbo, Count of Vinadio, was an Italian writer and statesman
- Ennio Balbo (18 April 1922 – 18 June 1989), was an Italian film actor
- Italo Balbo, an Italian Blackshirt leader who served as Italy's Marshal of the Air Force
- Julien Balbo, a professional squash player
- Ned Balbo, an American poet, translator, and essayist
- Balbo (aircraft formation), a sort of big formation of aircraft
- Balbo's Game, a chess variant invented by M. Monsieur G. Balbo in 1974
- Balbo sabretooth, Evermannella balbo, a species of fish, a sabertooth of the family Evermannellidae
- Balbau (also, Bal’bo and Bol’bay), a village in the Astara Rayon of Azerbaijan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balbo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.