Balderstone, Greater Manchester
St Mary's church
|Population||10,422 (2011 CensusWard=Balderstone and Kirkholt)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||North West England|
Balderstone is a district and an electoral ward of the wider Metropolitan Borough of Rochdale in the county of Greater Manchester, England. According to the 2001 census the ward had a population of 9,699. As at the 2011 census the ward was called Balderstone and Kirkholt with a population of 10,422.
|St Mary's C.E. Primary School, Balderstone||Primary school||105804||website|
|Balderstone Technology College||Secondary school||105836|
St Mary's Church on Oldham Road is an Anglican church. It is one of three churches in the South Rochdale Team Ministry of Christ the King; the other two are St Luke's Church, Deeplish and St Peter's Church, Newbold.
- Area: Balderstone (Ward). Retrieved 1 August 2010.
- "Rochdale Ward population 2011". Retrieved 6 January 2016.
- Saint Mary Church, Balderstone. Retrieved 1 August 2010.
- The South Rochdale Team Ministry of Christ the King. Retrieved 1 August 2010.
- Fielding, Steve (2007). The Executioner's Bible. London: John Blake Publishing. pp. 61–91. ISBN 978-1-84454-422-6.
|This Greater Manchester location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|