|Limited liability partnership|
|Headquarters||28 Britannia Street, London, WC1X 9JF United Kingdom|
|Bernard Liautaud, Mark Evans, Tim Bunting, Daniel Waterhouse, Suranga Chandratillake|
|Total assets||$2.2 billion|
Number of employees
Originally founded in 2000 as Benchmark Capital Europe, Balderton Capital became fully independent in 2007.
Balderton Capital has made over 100 early-stage investments since 2000, including Betfair, MySQL, Yoox, Bebo (sold for $850M to AOL), NaturalMotion, Kobalt Music Group, Lovefilm, Globoforce, HouseTrip and Carwow.
Balderton has invested in more than 100 startups since its inception in 2000. Notable investments have included:
Since 2008, Balderton has had many prominent exits, including Betfair ($2B IPO), Bebo ($850M sale to AOL), NaturalMotion ($527M sale to Zynga), Scansafe (sale to Cisco), Lovefilm (sale to Amazon.com), Yoox ($700M IPO), Icera ($367M sale to Nvidia), MySQL ($1B sale to Sun Microsystems), Big Fish Games (sold to Churchill Downs for $885M ), Sunrise (sold to Microsoft)  and Magic Pony Technologies (sold to Twitter). 
- Bradshaw, Tim (15 June 2008). "Liautaud joins Balderton Capital". Financial Times. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- Li, Charmaine (17 October 2013). "Balderton Capital hires Wellington Partners' Daniel Waterhouse". venturevillage.eu. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- "Suranga Chandratillake joins Balderton Capital as GP". Thomson Reuters. 20 January 2014. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- "Balderton Capital". CrunchBase. 2014. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- Fowler, Nina (27 August 2013). "Balderton Capital backs crowdsourced 3D printing network 3D Hubs". venturevillage.eu. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- Edwards, Cliff (31 January 2014). "Zynga Buys NaturalMotion to Bolster Mobile, Cut Staff". Bloomberg. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- Grant, Rebecca (17 July 2013). "Vivino uncorks $10.3M to turn anyone into a wine snob". VentureBeat. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- McDermid, Riley (22 October 2010). "Betfair's IPO soars as investors embrace social gaming". VentureBeat. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- Johnson, Bobbie (14 March 2008). "Bebo sale to AOL nets founders a fortune in 3 years". The Guardian. Retrieved 1 July 2014.
- "Microsoft acquires Sunrise calendar".
- "Twitter is buying Magic Pony technology".