Baldoc may refer to:
- Baldoc, Pandan, a barangay of Pandan, Catanduanes
- Cosmin Baldoc, a contestant in the 2007 FINA Men's Water Polo World League
- Malatesta Baldoc, a Polish revolutionary involved in the January Uprising
- Neil Baldoc, an engineer on Reasons for Voyaging
- Ralph de Baldoc, a mediaeval Bishop of London
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baldoc.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.