Jump to navigation Jump to search
Baldrick (also Baldric, Balderic) may refer to:
- Baldrick, several characters played by Tony Robinson on the BBC series Blackadder
- Baldric, a shoulder belt used to carry a weapon
- Baldrick, Colloquial name for a shaped charge explosive device (Projector EOD L5 A1) used by British bomb disposal units to make holes in bomb casings.
- St. Baldrick's Foundation, a United States cancer-research charity
- Balderic, Abbot of Montfaucon, a 7th-century French saint
- Baldric of Friuli, a 9th-century Duke of Friuli
- Baldric of Dol (ca. 1050–1130), abbot of Bourgueil
- Balderic of Florennes (d. c. 1163), biographer
- Balderic of Utrecht, bishop of Utrecht (917–975)
- Baldric (horse), (1961–1986) a Thoroughbred racehorse
- Baldrick the Rat King, the main character in the game Conan Exiles.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baldrick.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.