|Look up Baldwin in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baldwin is a Germanic name, composed of the elements bald "bold" and win "friend".
- Baldwin County, Alabama
- Baldwin, Florida
- Baldwin, Georgia
- Baldwin County, Georgia
- Baldwin, Illinois
- Baldwin, Iowa
- Baldwin, Louisiana
- Baldwin, Maine
- Baldwin, Maryland
- Baldwin, Michigan
- Baldwin, Chemung County, New York
- Baldwin, Nassau County, New York
- Baldwin, North Dakota
- Baldwin, Pennsylvania
- Baldwin, Wisconsin
- Baldwin (town), Wisconsin
- Baldwin Street, in Dunedin, New Zealand, the world's steepest street
- Baldwin Hills, neighborhood in Los Angeles, California
- Montgomery, Powys, named in Welsh "Trefaldwyn", meaning "The Town of Baldwin"
- Baldwin Locomotive Works, one of the world's largest builders of steam locomotives in the 19th and 20th centuries
- Baldwin Piano Company, once the largest manufacturer of pianos and keyboard instruments in the US
- Baldwin Boys High School, one of the schools in India
- Baldwin Girls High School, a sister school of Baldwin Boys High School
- The Baldwin School, a private all-girls school in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania, United States
- Baldwin (apple)
- The Baldwin Brothers, a Chicago-based electronica band
- Baldwin the Eagle, official mascot of Boston College
- Baldwin's Tower in Tsarevets, Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria, named after Baldwin I of Constantinople as the likely place where he found his death
- Tom Baldwin (The 4400), a fictional character
- Baldwin's rules, guidelines about the formation ring closure reactions
- Baldwin effect, a process by which environmental adaptation becomes a genetic one
- Baldwin River (disambiguation)
- Justice Baldwin (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Baldwin"
- All pages with a title containing Baldwin
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baldwin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.