Baldwin de Redvers, 6th Earl of Devon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Baldwin de Redvers, Earl of Devon)
Baldwin de Redvers, 6th Earl of Devon (1217 – 15 February 1245), feudal baron of Plympton in Devon and Lord of the Isle of Wight, was the son of Baldwin de Redvers and Margaret FitzGerold and grandson of William de Redvers, 5th Earl of Devon.
Family and children
- Baldwin de Redvers, 7th Earl of Devon.
- Isabella de Redvers, Countess of Devon (or Isabella de Fortibus) (died 1293), married William de Forz, 4th Earl of Albemarle. After the death of her brother, she became Countess of Devon in her own right, and Lady of the Isle of Wight.
- Cokayne 1916, pp. 318–19.
- Sanders, I.J. English Baronies: A Study of their Origin and Descent 1086-1327, Oxford, 1960, pp.137-8, Barony of Plympton
- Cokayne, George Edward (1916). The Complete Peerage, edited by H.A. Doubleday. IV. London: St. Catherine Press.
|Peerage of England|
William de Redvers
|Earl of Devon
Baldwin de Redvers