Općina Bale - Comune di Valle
View of Bale
|• Municipal mayor||Edi Pastrovicchio|
|• Total||81.65 km2 (31.53 sq mi)|
|Elevation||142 m (466 ft)|
|• Density||14/km2 (36/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+1 (CET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+2 (CEST)|
The municipality covers a total area of 81.65 km2 (31.53 sq mi) and has a total population of 1,127. The town is officially bilingual, Italian and Croatian, hence both town names are official and equal. Bale/Valle is connected to the Croatian highway network by an exit on the A9 motorway (E751), part of the Istrian Y.
- Holy Spirit Church built in the 15th century.
- The Statute of Bale. See art. 3
- "Population by Age and Sex, by Settlements, 2011 Census: Bale". Census of Population, Households and Dwellings 2011. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
- "Bale Istra". histrica.com (in Croatian). Retrieved 16 November 2016.
- "Welcome to Bale". bale-valle.hr. Retrieved 17 August 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bale-Valle.|