Jump to navigation Jump to search
Balfour may refer to:
- Balfour (surname), a Scottish family name
- Lord Balfour of Burleigh
- Baron Balfour of Glenawley
- Sir Graham Balfour (1858–1929), Victorian statistician and member of Florence Nightingale's inner circle.
- Sir Isaac Bayley Balfour (1853–1922), a Scottish botanist and son of John Hutton Balfour.
- John Hutton Balfour (1808–1884), a Scottish botanist and father of Sir Isaac Bayley Balfour.
Earls of Balfour
- Arthur James Balfour, 1st Earl of Balfour (1848–1930), British Conservative politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (1902-1905), made the public statement of Balfour Declaration
- Gerald Balfour, 2nd Earl of Balfour (1853–1945), British Conservative politician
- Robert Balfour, 3rd Earl of Balfour (1902–1968)
- Gerald Arthur James Balfour, 4th Earl of Balfour (1925–2003)
- Roderick Francis Arthur Balfour, 5th Earl of Balfour (born 1948)
Turks and Caicos Islands
- Balfour v. Balfour, English contract law case
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balfour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.