Balfour may refer to:
- Balfour (surname), a Scottish family name
- Lord Balfour of Burleigh
- Baron Balfour of Glenawley
- Sir Graham Balfour (1858–1929), Victorian statistician and member of Florence Nightingale's inner circle.
- Sir Isaac Bayley Balfour (1853–1922), a Scottish botanist and son of John Hutton Balfour.
- John Hutton Balfour (1808–1884), a Scottish botanist and father of Sir Isaac Bayley Balfour.
Earls of Balfour
- Arthur James Balfour, 1st Earl of Balfour (1848–1930), British Conservative politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (1902-1905), made the public statement of Balfour Declaration
- Gerald Balfour, 2nd Earl of Balfour (1853–1945), British Conservative politician
- Robert Balfour, 3rd Earl of Balfour (1902–1968)
- Gerald Arthur James Balfour, 4th Earl of Balfour (1925–2003)
- Roderick Francis Arthur Balfour, 5th Earl of Balfour (born 1948)
Turks and Caicos Islands
- Balfour v. Balfour, English contract law case
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balfour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.