Bali Bird Park
|Location||Gianyar Regency, Bali, Indonesia|
|Land area||2 ha (4.9 acres)|
|Number of animals||5,000|
|Number of species||250|
Bali Bird Park (Indonesian: Taman Burung Bali), is a tourist attraction in Bali, Indonesia. It is located at the Gianyar Regency and has an area of 20,000 square metres (4.9 acres). The Bird Park houses more than 5000 birds representing more than 200 species in an enclosed aviary.
Bali Bird Park aims to be a “Centre of Excellence” for the breeding of Birds of Paradise and Bali Starling. There are least 15 pairs of birds breeding in the park simultaneously all the year round.
The park has been landscaped to create natural habitats. Incorporates a diverse botanical collection. Features 52 different species of palms, rare jungle fruit trees, cycads, bamboos and cactus. There are 3 lakes hosting various species of water birds. A total of 60 bird enclosures with habitats to house the collection
Events & Activities
- Papua Rainforest Feeding. 09:30 & 17:30
- Pelican Feeding. 10:00 & 13:15
- Basic Instinct (Bird of Prey Show). 11:30 & 15:00
- Meet The Bird Stars (Bali Starling Restaurant). 12:00, 13:30, & 16:30
- 4D Cinema. 10:00, 11:00, 12:00, 12:30, 13:00, 13:30, 14:00, 14:30, 15:30, 16:30, 17:00
- Lory Feeding. 09:45 & 12:45
- Bali Rainforest (Free Flight Bird Show). 10:30 & 16:00
- Guyu-Guyu Corner (Hands on Birds). 09:00 - 17:30
- The Komodo Experience. Tuesday 11:00 & Friday 14:30
- Bali Starling Restaurant
- Children play area
- Rainforest Cafe
- Retailshop Sebun
- 4 Toilets in the park
- Car parking
Bali Bird Park is located at Batubulan, on the road to Ubud. Approximately 45 minutes from Ngurah Rai Airport.
Google map: Bali Bird Park Direction
- "Park Experience". Bali Bird Park - About Us.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bali Bird Park.|