Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Balinese, balinese, or Balinesian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balinese may refer to:
- Bali, an Indonesian island
- Balinese art
- Balinese people
- Balinese language
- Balinese mythology
- Balinese (cat), a cat breed
- Balinese Gamelan, local music
- Balinese Room, a famous illegal casino in Galveston, Texas
- "Balinese", a song by ZZ Top from their 1975 album, Fandango!
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balinese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.