From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Balinese, balinese, or Balinesian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balinese may refer to:
- Bali, an Indonesian island
- Balinese art
- Balinese people
- Balinese language
- Balinese mythology
- Balinese (cat), a cat breed
- Balinese Gamelan, local music
- Balinese Room, a famous illegal casino in Galveston, Texas
- Balinese, a song by ZZ Top from their 1975 album, Fandango!
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balinese.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.