From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Balintawak may refer to:
- Balintawak, a group of barangays (village) of Quezon City in the Philippines
- Balintawak, a simple, three-piece style of Baro’t saya, a popular form of female Filipino national dress
- Balintawak Bread (also called Pan de Pulá, Pan de Regla, Kalihim, and Kabukiran) is a white bread loaf filled with pink-coloured bread pudding.
- Balintawak Eskrima, a Filipino martial art
- Balintawak LRT Station, a station on the Manila LRT Line 1
- Balintawak Interchange, a junction between the North Luzon Expressway and Epifanio de los Santos Avenue
- Cry of Pugad Lawin, also known as the Cry of Balintawak
- Melchora Aquino, also called the Mother of Balintawak
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balintawak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.