Baljennie is an unincorporated community in Glenside Rural Municipality No. 377, Saskatchewan, Canada. Its first post office opened in 1891.
In her 1976 song "Coyote", Canadian singer and songwriter Joni Mitchell, who grew up in Saskatchewan, mentions Baljennie as near to her old home town.
- ^ Glenside No. 377
- ^ National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on 2006-10-06
- ^ Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original on November 21, 2008
- ^ Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- ^ Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on 2007-04-21
- ^ Baljennie reaches far. 1980. p. 110.
Coordinates: 52°19′16″N 107°32′06″W / 52.321°N 107.535°W