Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up balk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A balk is an illegal motion by a baseball pitcher.
It may also refer to:
- Fairuza Balk (born 1974), American film actress
- Harry Balk (1925–2016), American record producer and executive
- Hermann Balk, 13th century Master of the Teutonic and Livonian Orders
- Jordi Balk (born 1994), Dutch footballer
- Lars Balk (born 1996), Dutch field hockey player
- and , areas on various types of billiard table
- , a wall of intact earth in an archaeological excavation
- Balck, a surname
- Balkh Province, a province in northern Afghanistan
- Balkh, an ancient city in what is now northern Afghanistan
- Balkline, a form of billiards or a series of lines draw on such billiard tables
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.