Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Balkan or Balkans in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Balkan usually refers to the Balkans, a peninsular region of southeastern Europe.
Balkan may also refer to:
- Balkan Mountains, a mountain range in Bulgaria, in the eastern part of the Balkan Peninsula, also called Stara Planina
- Balkan Province, one of the Welayat (provinces) of Turkmenistan
- Balkan (village), a village in Stambolovo Municipality, Bulgaria
- Balkan, Kentucky, a community in the United States
- Enver Balkan (1902 – date of death unknown), Turkish Olympic fencer
- Fuat Balkan (1887–1970), Turkish Olympic fencer
- Liza Balkan (born 20th century), Canadian academic and actress
- Nihat Balkan, Turkish Olympic fencer
- Orkan Balkan (born 1987), Turkish footballer
- Balkan (band), a defunct hard-rock band from Serbia and the former Yugoslavia
- Balkans (band), a rock band from Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- Balkan (album), an album by Seka Aleksić
- "Balkan", a song by Scale the Summit from the album The Collective
- Balkan (ship) ship of the compagnie Fraissinet, sunk August 1918
- Balkan (newspaper), a newspaper published in Balkanabat, Turkmenistan
- Balkan (motorcycle), the first motorcycle built in Bulgaria
- Balkan Bulgarian Airlines (1947–2002), a defunct Bulgarian government-owned airline
- Balkan sprachbund, a linguistic concept
- Balkan Universities Network, a regional university association
- Balkanization, a geopolitical term
- PFC Balkan Botevgrad, a Bulgarian football club, playing in Botevgrad
- FC Balkan, a Turkmen football club, playing in Balkanabat
- FBK Balkan, a Swedish football club located in the district Rosengård of Malmö
- FK Balkan Skopje a Macedonian football club, playing in Skopje
- All pages with titles beginning with Balkan
- All pages with titles containing Balkan
- FK Balkan (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Balkan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.