Ball and Chain (Social Distortion song)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|"Ball and Chain"|
|Single by Social Distortion|
|from the album Social Distortion|
|Released||March 27, 1990|
|Genre||Cowpunk, punk blues|
|Social Distortion singles chronology|
- The song was played in episodes of My Name Is Earl, Scrubs and Hindsight as well as the film Jarhead (2005)
- Frontman Mike Ness recorded a "Honky Tonk" version of this song on his solo album Under the Influences in 1999.
- The song was also transcribed in the January 2005 issue of Guitar World.
- The song was used as the entrance song for Ricardo Almeida at UFC 101.
- The song appears in the videogame Saints Row: The Third on fictional radio station The Mix 107.77.
- The music video was edited by Scott C. Wilson
- Mike Ness, Introduction to performance of "Ball and Chain", Live at the Roxy
- Mike Ness, Liner Notes, Live at the Roxy
|This 1990s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|