Ballabhpur Wildlife Sanctuary
|Ballabhpur Wildlife Sanctuary|
|Location||Birbhum district, West Bengal, India|
|Area||2 square kilometres (0.77 sq mi)|
- For town near Raniganj in Bardhaman district see Ballavpur
Ballabhpur Wildlife Sanctuary (popular as Deer Park) was established in 1977. This wooded area is located near Santiniketan in Bolpur subdivision of Birbhum District in the Indian state of West Bengal.
It is located at near santiniketan . It has an average elevation of 56 metres (184 ft).
During summer, the temperature can shoot well above 40 °C (104 °F) and in winters it can drop to around 10 °C (50 °F). The annual average rainfall is 1,212 millimetres (47.7 in), mostly in the monsoon months (June to October). 
It is open from 10 am to 4 pm. It is closed on Wednesdays.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Santiniketan
- Mondal, Dipanwita, Ek Najare Birbhum Jela, Paschim Banga, Birbhum Special issue (in Bengali), February 2006, pp. 7–10 , Government of West Bengal
- Mukhopadhyay, Malay, Birbhum Jelar Bhougolik Parichiti, Paschim Banga, Birbhum Special issue (in Bengali), February 2006, pp. 29–32
- "West Bengal Wildlife Sanctuaries". Archived from the original on December 22, 2008. Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- Basak, Tapan Kumar, Rabindranath, Santiniketan and Sriniketan (An Introduction)
|This article about a location in West Bengal is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about protected areas of India is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|