(Redirected from Ballade)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ballad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ballad is a form of narrative poetry, often put to music, or a type of sentimental love song in modern popular music.
Ballad or Ballade may also refer to:
- Ballade (forme fixe), a French poetic and musical form common in the 14th and 15th centuries
- Ballata, a similar Italian poetic and musical form
- Ballade (classical music), a musical setting of a literary ballad, or a romantic instrumental piece
- Piano ballad, lyrical piece for piano in a narrative style
- Sentimental ballad, or love song, also known as jazz ballads, R&B ballads, pop ballads, rock ballads, power ballads and Latin ballads.
- Ballade (Balanchine), ballet by George Balanchine
- Ballade (Robbins), a ballet by Jerome Robbins
- Ballades, Op. 10 (Brahms)
- Ballades (Chopin)
- Ballad, composition by Stravinsky
- Ballad, composition by Arnold Bax
- Ballad, composition by Paul Ben-Haim
- Ballad, composition by Eric Coates
- Ballad, composition by Sibelius
- Ballads (Mary J. Blige album), 2000
- Ballads (Liane Carroll album), 2013
- Ballads (John Coltrane album), 1962
- Ballads (David Murray album), 1988
- Ballads (Richard Marx album)
- Ballads (Despina Vandi album)
- Ballads (Earl Klugh album), 1993
- Ballads (Harem Scarem album), 1999
- Ballads (Paul Bley album), 1971
- Ballads (Ken Stubbs album), 2000
- Ballads, an album by Burl Ives
- Ballads - The Love Song Collection, album by Boyzone
- The Ballads (Mariah Carey album), 2009
- The Ballads (REO Speedwagon album), 1999
- The Ballads (Doro album)
- Ballada (album), a 2014 album by Namie Amuro
- "Ballad", a song by Vangelis from Spiral
- "Ballad (Namonaki Koi no Uta)", a 2009 song by Tibetan J-pop singer Alan Dawa Dolma known as alan.
- "The Ballad", a song by Bang Camaro from Bang Camaro
- "The Ballad", a song by Testament from Practice What You Preach
- "You Were.../Ballad", 2009 single by Ayumi Hamasaki
Film and TV
- Korean ballad - It is a kind of music genre.
- Ballade, a typeface designed in 1938 by Paul Renner
- Honda Ballade, a compact car
- Balade (New Caledonia), locality in New Caledonia
- Ballade (RKN-003), a character from Mega Man IV and Mega Man V
- The Ballads (group), a 1960s R&B vocal group from Oakland, California
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.