Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ballerina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ballerina is a principal female dancer in a ballet company.
Ballerina may also refer to:
- Ballerina (programming language), programming language
- Ballerina Stakes, American Thoroughbred horse race
- Ballerina, method of growing vines in vineyards
- Ballerina (1937 film), a 1937 film featuring Jeanine Charrat, Mia Čorak Slavenska and Yvette Chauviré
- Ballerina (1956 film), 1956 German film by Georg Wilhelm Pabst
- Ballerina (1966 film), 1966 American German film
- Ballerina (2006 film), 2006 documentary which follows several Russian ballerinas during different points in their careers
- Ballerina (2016 film), 2016 French/Canadian animated film
- The Ballerina (film) a 2017 American Film
- Angelina Ballerina, a fictional mouse in a series of children's books and a British animated TV series
- Tina Ballerina, a recurring character on The Simpsons animated TV show
- "Ballerina" (Sidney Keith Russell and Carl Sigman song), a 1947 song covered by many artists
- "Ballerina" (Van Morrison song), 1968 song on the album Astral Weeks by Van Morrison
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballerina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.