(Redirected from Ballistic)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ballistic, ballistical, ballistically, or ballistics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ballistics may refer to:
- Ballistics, the science that deals with the motion, behavior, and effects of projectiles.
- Forensic ballistics, the science of analyzing firearm usage in crimes
- Internal ballistics, the study of the processes originally accelerating the projectile, for example the passage of a bullet through the barrel of a rifle
- Transition ballistics, the study of the projectile's behavior when it leaves the barrel and the pressure behind the projectile is equalized
- External ballistics, the study of the passage of the projectile through space or the air
- Terminal ballistics, the study of the interaction of a projectile with its target, whether that be flesh (for a hunting bullet), steel (for an anti-tank round), or even furnace slag (for an industrial slag disruptor)
- Ballistic conduction, conduction of electricity with negligible scattering of charge carriers.
- Ballistic movement of muscles in an animal.
- Ballistic missile, a missile that follows a sub-orbital flightpath
- Ballistic knife, a specialized combat knife with a detachable, self-propelled blade
- Ballistic shield, a shield meant to protect the user from bullets
- Ballistic (Image Comics), a comic character of Top Cow Productions
- Ballistic (DC Comics), a DC Comic Book Character
- Puzz Loop, a 1998 video game by Mitchell Corporation, known as Ballistic outside Japan
- Ballistic (2015 video game), see Innova (company)
- Ballistics (video game), a 2001 video game by GRIN
- Ballistic, a publishing label used by Accolade, Inc.
- Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever, a 2002 movie
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballistics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.