From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Ballistic)
|Look up ballistic, ballistical, ballistically, or ballistics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ballistics may refer to:
- Ballistics, the science that deals with the motion, behavior, and effects of projectiles.
- Forensic ballistics, the science of analyzing firearm usage in crimes
- Internal ballistics, the study of the processes originally accelerating the projectile, for example the passage of a bullet through the barrel of a rifle
- Transition ballistics, the study of the projectile's behavior when it leaves the barrel and the pressure behind the projectile is equalized
- External ballistics, the study of the passage of the projectile through space or the air
- Terminal ballistics, the study of the interaction of a projectile with its target, whether that be flesh (for a hunting bullet), steel (for an anti-tank round), or even furnace slag (for an industrial slag disruptor)
- Ballistic movement of muscles in an animal.
- Ballistic missile, a missile that follows a sub-orbital flightpath
- Ballistic knife, a specialized combat knife with a detachable, self-propelled blade
- Ballistic shield, a shield meant to protect the user from bullets
- Ballistic (Image Comics), a comic character of Top Cow Productions
- Ballistic (DC Comics), a DC Comic Book Character
- Ballistic (video game), the North American name for Puzz Loop, the 1998 video game by Mitchell Corporation
- Ballistics (video game), a 2001 video game by GRIN
- Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever, a 2002 movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballistics.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.