Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Ballon or ballon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ballon may refer to:
- Ballon, County Carlow (Balana in Irish), a village in Ireland
- Grand Ballon, the apex of the Vosges Mountains in France
- Ballon, Charente-Maritime, France
- Ballon, Sarthe, France
- Ballon (ballet), the appearance of being lightweight and light-footed while jumping
- Ballon, the French word for balloon and, by analogy, other spherical objects
- Ballon, the French word for a mountain with a rounded summit, akin to a kuppe
- Claude Balon (also Ballon, often incorrectly named Jean; 1671–1744), a French dancer and choreographer
- Balloon (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.