|Look up Ballon or ballon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ballon may refer to:
- Ballon, County Carlow (Balana in Irish), a village in Ireland
- Grand Ballon, the apex of the Vosges Mountains in France
- Ballon, Charente-Maritime, France
- Ballon, Sarthe, France
- Ballon (ballet), the appearance of being lightweight and light-footed while jumping
- Ballon, the French word for balloon and, by analogy, other spherical objects
- Ballon, the French word for a mountain with a rounded summit, akin to a kuppe
- Claude Balon (also Ballon, often incorrectly named Jean; 1671–1744), a French dancer and choreographer
- Balloon (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ballon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.