|• Total||3.93 km2 (1.52 sq mi)|
|Elevation||650 m (2,130 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+2 (EET)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC+3 (EEST)|
Ballouneh (Arabic: بلونة) is a town and municipality in the Keserwan District of the Keserwan-Jbeil Governorate of Lebanon. It is located 18 kilometers north of Beirut. It has an approximate area of 3.93 square kilometers and an average elevation of 650 meters above sea level. Ballouneh's inhabitants are predominantly Maronite Catholics, although Christians from other denominations also live in the town.
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017)
- The old Roman well (near the municipality's building)
- The house of Sheikh Abou Nader el Khazen
- The church of St. Mary (dating back to the sixteenth century)
- "Ballouneh". Localiban. Localiban. 2008-01-19. Retrieved 2009-07-24.
- "Elections municipales et ikhtiariah au Mont-Liban" (PDF). Localiban. Localiban. 2010. p. 19. Archived from the original (pdf) on 2015-07-24. Retrieved 2016-02-12.