From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A small village and townland in County Down, Northern Ireland. In the 2001 Census it had a population of 414 people. It lies within the Newry and Mourne District Council area. St. Joseph's Primary School is located in Ballymartin.
- A townland in Borris Parish, County Carlow.
- A village in the Kilmaine parish, on the N84 between Kilmaine and Ballinrobe, in County Mayo, Ireland
- An area near junction 5 of the M2 motorway in County Antrim with a large Translink park and ride facility for buses to Belfast.
- A small area off the village of Pallaskenry County Limerick, Ireland
- "Corporate Plan 2013/14 – 2015/16" (pdf). Translink. 2013. Retrieved 2013-12-11.
- "Ballymartin Park & Ride". Translink. Retrieved 2016-03-10.
Location: Ballyclare Road A57, Templepatrick, Ballyclare, Antrim BT39 0BL Parking Spaces: 428 Disabled Spaces: 20 Bicycle Spaces: 16 Timetable(s): 300A
- "Ballymartin Pallaskenry Limerick V94 H1X4". Eircode. Retrieved 2016-03-10.