Ballynahinch is the name of a number of places in Ireland:
- Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
- Ballynahinch (barony), a barony in County Galway
- Ballynahinch, County Galway, a townland in County Galway
- Ballynahinch, County Longford, a townland in Cashel civil parish, barony of Rathcline
- Ballynahinch, County Offaly a townland in Kilcumreragh civil parish, barony of Kilcoursey
- Ballynahinch, County Tipperary, a townland in County Tipperary
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.